Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

Hello everyone, yesterday I started my new series of making noobs do stupid things, This week we made a noob think that by jumping off the top of rust he would gain 10th prestige. This is only the first episode so I will be making alot of improvements to the second episode as I have learnt alot from this one. If you have any suggestions in what we could do head just click on the video and post a comment on youtube! While your there make sure you comment and subscribe! Haha.

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "Making noobs do stupid things - Episode 1"

Post a Comment