Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

Nuke FAIL

Posted by Diagonalspoon On 14:11 0 Comments

So as you may know if you have already seen my videos I have started to try and do commentary. So My recent video is about my first nuke attempt. I do really well in getting my harrier then chopper gunner. my chopper gunner gets me all the way to 24 Kills. Then what do I do, the one thing I said not to do in my other post in how to get a nuke. I ran and got too exited and tried to get the final kill. When I carelessly ran around the corner I got totally owned by a guy who knifed me. I thought I would put it up to show you guys and hope that you learn from my noobish mistake. Please remember to rate comment and subscribe to all my videos please!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "Nuke FAIL"

Post a Comment