Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

Big Update!

Posted by Diagonalspoon On 12:01 0 Comments

So hey guys, alot of things have happened since I last talked to you. I got my dazzle and have started to make videos, I have learned alot from youtube and how to make the best video possible which I will be explaining in a later post. I have started to commentate my videos so If you turn up your volume on all my latest videos I will be explaining them. My youtube channel will not just be for modern warfare 2 things though as I am hoping to play many games and upload alot of content so please check it out! Please if you could also subscribe to my channel this would greatly help me and also you would receive all my videos for free. Also as I am starting to take my exams soon so you may start to see less posts but that isn't because I cannot be bothered im just really busy. Please understand! Thanks and see you soon!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "Big Update!"

Post a Comment