Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

MW2 Sniper Montage - Sugar rush

Posted by Diagonalspoon On 12:06 0 Comments

Well here it is ladies and gentlemen, my very first mw2 sniper montage. I really liked the montages with shots that went to the music so i decided for this type of a montage. I think it worked out pretty well. Please please subscribe to my channel and also rate and comment on the video. It took a while to do this as I had exams and alot of school work to do. I used two programmers to do the editing which are adobe after affects CS4 and also Sony Vegas 9 pro. Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoy it!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "MW2 Sniper Montage - Sugar rush"

Post a Comment