Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

Just a few YouTube tips!

Posted by Diagonalspoon On 13:51 0 Comments

So Ive been on YouTube making a few videos for a little bit. I have learned alot of things so far so I plan to share them with you. So here they are. (If you dont want to watch all this Just skip to the video below to explain it all!

The YouTube Player.
When I first started uploading my videos I noticed they all had big black blocks either side of the video. After some research I found that the answer was the fact that the youtube player is widescreen and that I needed to publish and upload all my videos in the correct format. This format is 16:9 meaning that anything in this pixel width by pixel high ratio will fit the screen perfectly. Now all my videos fit perfectly! If you want to upload in HD then it helps if you understand what this means, it simply means the number of pixels high by wide, the higher the number of pixels the higher the quality.
Standard Definition = 640x360
720p HD = 1280x720
1080p HD = 1920x1080

The Channel
In my opinion the channel shows of all your videos and is a huge selling point deciding if your visitors disappear straight away or stay and look around. So make your channel original and separate from the normal youtube channels. Also as YouTube updated the watch page and one of the features that came available to non-partners is the auto-play feature this makes your latest video play automatically when someone clicks onto your channel. To set this up you just need to go to the "Videos and Playlists" tab on your channel and select the Auto Play Feature box.



Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "Just a few YouTube tips!"

Post a Comment