Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

My Views On Modern Warfare: Part one

Posted by Diagonalspoon On 08:11 0 Comments

Hey since i haven't told you much about my views on modern warfare 2 the next two posts are going to be telling you them all. Firstly I am going to talk about what I think on the subject of camping. I believe that camping can be a very good way to get a high kill-streak and also a good way to defend an objective. But I also believe that if everyone camped it would be a very boring game so there is need for some rushers. I think that I have a diverse game-play as sometimes I will rush to spawn and spawn-trap them. My favorite lobby to play in would probably be the mosh pit as it gives a big range of game-types to play. The only game-type i do not play often is headquarters. I think that the throwing knife is a pointless thing and should only be used in private matches. I will continue my views on modern warfare 2 tomorrow telling you about my favorite maps and guns and also spawning. Please read it!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "My Views On Modern Warfare: Part one"

Post a Comment