Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

Friday's Gameplay!

Posted by Diagonalspoon On 09:22 0 Comments

Hey everyone I've decided that before I started to review all the assault rifles I've decided to start a new gameplay Friday, I will choose a video a have seen on youtube and feature it here. Today's gameplay is a video that explains the a useful way to get nuke that may change your minds on the whole "stopping power vs cold blooded" war. By the way im going to change the archives into different sections to make it easier to browse all the content. Hope you enjoy!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "Friday's Gameplay!"

Post a Comment